Hello Beautiful Soul!
Here’s Your 2015 End of Year Ritual…
Thank you for being part of my community! I so appreciate all your love and support. I wouldn’t be here without you.
Today is the end of 2015 and a perfect time to reflect on this past year. At this time of year, I like to write down all the lessons I’ve learned, all that I’m grateful for, what I want to leave behind, and set new intentions for the year ahead. So I’ve created a short ritual for you to do the same.
I’m big on rituals because I’ve experienced their power in my own life. Rituals help to create sacred habits that deepen your actions of healing, self-love, and Soul nourishment. For this ritual, you’re going to need some paper or a journal, and a quiet space to sit.
For any ritual, I recommend you start by creating a sacred space. Bless the space you’ll be performing your ritual in. You can do this by saying a simple prayer, lighting a candle, burning incense, using a clearing spray, burning white sage, or playing some meditative or inspirational music in the background. Pick one or more of these methods depending on what resonates with you. Let your heart guide you.
I always like to start with a prayer of intention, an invocation. A sample invocation might be, “Heavenly Father, Dear God, Divine Creator, as I begin this process of remembrance of the love that I AM, please bring forth protection and guidance so that all that may transpire may be for my highest good. I am eternally grateful for your love and support on my journey of self-discovery. I call in the angels, guides, ancestors and any Divine beings that are part of my spiritual team to surround me in a sacred space of love and light. Today I commit to loving myself once again. I ask for your assistance in releasing anything holding me back from being love in this moment. Help me be open to the grace of your healing. And so it is.”
- Begin by closing your eyes and taking several deep breaths. With each breath, let go of any stress and thoughts, and allow your body to come to a place of calm and peace.
- Now, take out some paper or your journal, and write a list of all the lessons you learned in 2015. Make sure to note the insights you want to take forward with you in 2016.
- Then, write all the things that happened to you in 2015 that you’re grateful for. Nothing is too small to be captured on the list. The more grateful you are for what you’ve experienced, the more grateful the Universe is towards you in fulfilling your desires and dreams. When you’ve finished this list, I want you to read it out loud. Tell the universe how grateful you are. Vocalizing it, makes it even more powerful.
- Next, make a list of what you want to leave behind in 2015. It’s time to close the door on those things that still hold you back from being the Real You. Write this list separately as you’re going to burn it later. When you write this list, make sure to also capture the feelings and emotions this brings up in you. This is important, because as I mentioned earlier, you can only heal what you can feel. When the emotions come up to the surface, it’s time to heal that part of you. When you’ve finished this list, tell the universe with complete confidence what you’re leaving behind in 2015. Ask from your heart with deep intention.
- Now, write a list of intentions for 2016. What is the life you want to create in 2016? What do you most desire and dream of creating in your life? Next to each intention, write the emotions and feelings that this brings up in you as if you had already achieved this in your life. Then, circle the one word that describes the most powerful feeling, insight, or message that you get from this intention. Once you’ve completed the list, read each intention out loud to the Universe. Then, one by one, I want you to envision you placing this intention in your heart center and blanketing it with pure love. Do this with each intention for several seconds until you feel it’s been imprinted in your being.
- Next, related to your intentions for 2016, write a list of 1 to 3 actions you plan to take in the new year to make these come to life. You may want to start by picking one thing on your list that is critical you take action on, even if it scares you. If I’ve learned anything, it’s that action spurs momentum and more action. So make a promise to yourself to take at least one action on January 1 that will help you start the new year in a brand new energy of life and love.
- Lastly, to release the old, take the paper where you wrote what you want to leave behind in 2015 and burn it. You can choose to burn it when the clock strikes midnight tonight or 12 noon on any of the following days. If you can, burning it outside in nature is ideal. If you can’t do that, find a safe pot or metal bowl to burn the paper and, then, spread the ashes outside on Mother Earth. Make sure you end this ritual with gratitude and thanks to the Divine.
And, if you haven’t heard about my new private mentoring program, SoulLove Mastery, then take a closer look here. This post is only a small taste of what you’ll experience in this program. It’s full of teachings, meditations, rituals, energy healing, and spiritual coaching that will help you unmask your soul and become the magnificent you that God created you to be. The teachings are from my forthcoming book, Unmasking Your Soul, to be published in spring 2016.
The program is limited to 12 individuals and slots are going fast, so don’t wait. Go sign up for a free discovery call with me here!
Wishing you and your family an amazing 2016!!!
Love and blessings,
Eileen Anümani Santos is an interfaith minister, transformational healer, artist, singer, international bestselling author, and spiritual guide whose mission is to heal and awaken the hearts and minds of those seeking to live a more authentic and Soul-driven life.
Private Mentoring Program: www.SoulLoveMastery.com